Advanced Shave Serum SuperCooling (50ml / 1.6fl.oz)
$7.99PRODUCT CODE: 10111109
A better serum for a better shave! King of Shaves Advanced Shave Serum with SuperCooling Menthol is formulated to give you around 60 superbly close and comfortable shaves. Our Shave Serum is a hybrid product that takes the best things from a shave gel and the best things from a shave oil, so you end up with a concentrated shave gel that has the amazing glide and slip characteristics of a shave oil. It delivers enhanced razor glide and excellent blade performance leaving your skin incredibly smooth, supple and hydrated, not dry and tight.
- Designed for sensitive skin.
- Formulated with refreshing Menthol for a SuperCooling feel.
- Helps reduce razor burn and rash.
- Helps reduce unwanted tug and pull.
- Dermatologically tested and unfragranced.
- Low foam formula so you can see where you’re shaving; perfect for shaping facial hair.
- Perfect for holidays, weekends away, gym bag and as a replacement for your regular foam / gel.
- For the ultimate shave, partner with a King of Shaves System Razor.
- Up to 60+ shaves from one bottle!
- 50ml. PETG Bottle. PP / Stainless Steel Pump. PP Cap. Made in the United Kingdom. King of Shaves products are tested on humans, not animals.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Important: Enjoy
* Obviously everyone is different, if you use a little more product then you will get less shaves from each bottle.
Give your stubble a good wash and soak. Wet stubble is so much easier to cut, which means less tug and pull, less irritation and more comfort so shave during (or straight after) a warm bath or shower. Cleanse face first with quality face wash or gentle exfoliating scrub.
Dispense 2-3 pumps of Shave Serum onto hand and then work the serum thoroughly into your beard, to ensure even coverage and to lift the stubble away from the skin. Pay particular attention to anywhere you get any shaving rash, remembering the bit of the shave prep that does all the work during your shave is the thin film-like barrier between your skin and the blade. A face full of lather may look great, however is it really helping, or is it just hiding your beard?
Using a clean sharp blade, shave carefully in the direction of hair growth taking care around the sensitive neck area. Take it slow and steady, rinsing the razor frequently to prevent clogging and to ensure you get the most bristles in a single pass. For heavy stubble or several days’ growth focus on short strokes and thorough rinsing. Shaving with the grain, in the direction hair grows, will reduce the tug and pull and lessen the chance of irritation. If closeness is a problem, try going across the grain (XTG) in a second pass.
Tip: Only a few missed bristles separate a good shave from a great shave. Use your finger tips to feel for any missed bristles before you finish and rinse.
After shaving, thoroughly rinse off with cool clean water as this helps close up the skin’s pores. Pat dry and protect skin immediately with a moisturizer or balm.
Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Isopropyl myristate, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Butylene / ethylene / styrene copolymer, Ethylene / propylene / styrene copolymer, Laureth-4, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Mentha viridis (Spearmint) leaf oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil, Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor) bark oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Menthol, Lecithin, Glycerin, BHT, Limonene, CI 61565 (Green 6), CI 47000 (Yellow 11), CI 60725 (Violet 2).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact rinse with clean warm water. For external use only. Stop use if irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Color and design of actual packaging may vary slightly from those shown. This product was previously called “Kinexium Shaving Serum Sensitive”.